Readers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Resolutions, Desires and Probabilities

Every time I have tried to make some kind of resolutions at the beginning of a year, I always have good intentions. Here comes the big but,.......

But some where in the middle of January I find myself already feeling guilty because I haven't kept up with them. This year I'm keeping my resolutions by not calling them resolutions but referring to them as desires.

I desire to read, study and learn more.
I desire to create more.
I desire to take more time to relate to, Gaia, Mother Earth by doing what I can to take care of Her.

I'm feeling and thinking that by taking this approach I'll have a greater chance my "Desires" (resolutions)  will turn into probabilities.

How about you?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, that's such a good idea -- "desires" are so much friendlier and fun than "resolutions." Okay then, I desire to finish Moby-Dick once and for all!