Readers

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Progress Report On My New Years Desires




One of my New Year Desires was to create more.
To that end I have offered a Challenge on my art blog, Art Dust, fiberartistrpl.blogspot.com concerning Altered Envelope/ Mail Art. Each Friday I will be posting a new subject. This coming Friday the subject is Music.
I have been working on my Envelope today and part of that entailed some reorganizing of my stamp, collection.
Yes, I collect stamps, have since I was nine. There were small piles of stamps stacked allover the floor.Good thing my cold is better, if I had sneezed it would have been hilarious/disastrous! Snack size baggies to the rescue. Bless the person who thought the idea of baggies up.
Stop over at Art Dust this Friday and check out my art.
Also consider joining the Challenge. I'd love to have some competition.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your envelopes rock! I collected stamps as a kid too but soon fell by the wayside.