Readers

Thursday, September 4, 2014

It's Almost Here!!






My Fall Fever has come on with a vengeance!!
I drug out my Halloween boxes and began the unpacking.....
Ohhhh....... it's just like opening up Christmas presents.

My creative juices are flowing. I got out my Apothecary of Potions and Poisons I created two years ago and decided to finish some of the little potion bottles and books I had wanted to add to it.

I am painting some small skeletons so I can create my Dance Macabre Theater.
Shows will be given Nightly right up to the Halloween Big Bash.

Is your Fall Fever acting up too?
Do you get Fall Fever?
I was talking to some newbie witches who had to ask me what Fall Fever was!!
Seriously??
It's Samhain! It's Halloween!! It's Wonderful!!


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Every witch I know has Fall Fever bad, real bad.

Paulette said...

Hi ya Debra,

Phew, It feels good to know I'm not the only one infected :)

Samantha Stephens said...

This time of year brings out the witch in everyone. A time to celebrate. Yes, I have Autumn Fever, in the best possible way.

Paulette said...

Hey Samantha,

We've been doing some traveling and just returned home. It was so nice to see a comment from you. Hope all is well.

Driving along the highways one can see the very beginnings of change in the tips of the leaves on the trees.
Gives me this achy yearning to walk through some leaf piles.