Readers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Little Fairy Magic

The Green Man..a Fairy deity
As the chilly winds of the last days in March blow by we look to the Fairy World omens of Spring.
There is an old expression:" Keep your eye on the bunny and the bird," which is a fairy expression meaning that the answers you seek are often found in Nature.

Crows, for example, are favorable signs of a good crop.
Birds and rabbits, of course, bring messages of growth and a promising Spring.
Circles of mushrooms, which we often see in Spring and Summer, are fairy Rings and places of great power and magick.

Frequently around this time of year, Witches invoke or call upon the Fairy deity known as the Green Man. The Green Man embodies the spirit of growth and magic found in nature and is a sacred God of the woods and trees.

little egg nest mushrooms...part of a fairy ring
  For me Spring is a time of yearning, growing, flexing muscles, and learning new things about, Gaia, Mother Earth.
The amount of time I crave and want to be able to read and study the Craft  is growing again after the restrictions I have had to deal with due to our recent move.
The house and my studio are in the final stages of remodeling and updating.

I'm going to be picking up where I left off in my study of the Lore and Magic of Trees.
I'm also going to be picking up where I left off in my Tarot studies.

If interested check back; I'd love to know what tree mysteries and magic you have discovered.

No comments: