Readers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Quick Hello From The Goddess

Now that our move is at it's halfway point, Athena decided to give me a quick Hello.
 A sign that she was looking out for me/us during our time of transition.
Driving back from the bank a day ago, I was saying internal goodbyes to the streets, trees and memories of this town, this place, where we have lived for the past 20 plus years and thinking with expectation of  the home and place where we will be heading off to tomorrow.
Suddenly a pink colored truck turned from a side street out in front of me. It was a home delivery truck from a bottled water company. In huge lettering on the side was Athena's name with a picture of a young woman with long flowing hair.
I have never seen a truck from this company before in my neighborhood!

I laughed out loud. This feeling of happiness, this feeling of great things to come washed over me.

The Lady/Ladies always seem to let me know they're a round just when I need that little bit of reassurance.

Do these messages from the Goddesses ever happen to you?

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a great story of synchronicity! Good luck with your move tomorrow.

Paulette said...

Thanks Debra,
We're homeless for the time being. We will close on our new home this coming Tuesday, the 12th of November.
I'm excited to get my studio up and running. I'm feeling the need to do some painting and altered book art.

Samantha Stephens said...

Paulette,
I'm catching up on my reading - your adventure sounds lovely. Coincidence, serendipity, whatever it was - it was lovely and, for some reason, funny - I giggle to think of you trying to miss the goddess truck. Hope your new home is welcoming.

Sam