Readers

Friday, October 25, 2013

Checking In...Packing and Sorting

We've taken tons of books to Half Price Book Store, loads of things to our neighborhood Goodwill store and chucked a good amount of trash.

The stacks of packed moving boxes grow everyday and shelves, cabinets and drawers empty.

I've waited quite a while for this move to happen. There were so many starts and stops along the way that when it began to look like we had a true interested buyer for our house, I didn't get my hopes up as I've been on such a roller coaster of emotions for the last 15 months and couldn't stand to have them dashed one more time.

Now I'm beginning to feel it's really happening. Hubby and I have sat and figured were we will place furniture.
I'm planning my art studio and where I will set up my altar. I've packed and sorted my herbs, candles, books and oils.
I had my labeled sky water bottle of saved rain water sitting out on my desk the other day. Hubby asked me later , "What was sky water and where did I get it from?"
I had to laugh.
"It's rain water, I told him, for my plants." ( And what ever magical needs I may have for it)

I've only gotten out a few of my Halloween decorations as there are all mostly packed.
But I am very mindful of the Lady's hand in all this. She's been revealing signs for me.

I came a cross an invocation of thanks for Samhain, that I plan to chant on Halloween. I'll light some candles to honor the Lord and Lady.

I know that Hubby and I are entering a new chapter in our lives and I'm very excited!

No comments: