Readers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Home Hunting......

I haven't been able to post as much Halloweeny fun as I intended to because we are in the process of relocating.
We have a buyer for our present home and we are traveling and negotiating for a new home in another state.
Moving is WORK, mentally, emotionally and physically.

But I'm determined to focus on the good that will come from this move.
I'm lighting candles and burning incense, looking for the Lady's guidance.
If you're inclined I'd appreciate a little good luck spell directed my way.

The leaves are beginning to change here.
I feel Autumn coming.....
It's in the air.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Moving can be a real pain but I hope this is a good move for you! Wishing you an easy move!

Laura said...

I wish you the best of luck with your sale and move. My little plot and cottage are going on the market this Saturday and I still have so much to do to make it ready. It is exhausting!
blessings
~*~
ps...i really liked the little green witch from your last post. :)

Paulette said...

Thanks ladies for your lovely comments, they're much appreciated.

Crystal said...

Good luck with the move be careful with the magic lol i did a little magic to help find my new home..... it happened in such a whirlwind my feet hardly had time to touch the ground, now here we are moved but have managed to loose almost a year lol blessings of the season x x x