Readers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Trees, Myth and Magic-A Study Course

Cotton Wood
Ponderosa Pine
Spring is in the air.
 The trees are dancing shaking off the sleep of winter; exercising their limbs to get their sap moving.
The wind swirling through their branches creates whispers, lovely whispers from the woods. They call to me. I find myself aching to take  walks in the woods, to see what's growing and coming alive and to touch and commune with the trees.

I purchased this book last year with the intent of doing some  magic tree study.
The time has come. I invite you to study along with me.

The author of the book is Sandra Kynes. She is a member of the England-based Order of Bards, Ovates & Druids. She is a certified and registered yoga instructor as well as a Reiki practitioner. 





Information comes softly from the natural world.
The seeker must listen carefully to hear the many voices that call.
Listen for whispers from the woods, and wisdom will come.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds great! Who doesn't love trees? Looking forward to hearing more.

Paulette said...

Hello Debra,
Thank you for the comment and the encouragement.