Readers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Discovering New and Wonderful Blogs plus Awards!


I have been nominated by DragonflyJ over at witcherygrove.blogspot.com for a Sunshine award. It is so humbling to know that someone is brighten by my ramblings and my art. Thank you Dragonfly J.

Now apparently there are some steps one takes when excepting an award. There are questions to be answered, a sort of getting to know you kind of thing.

Here they are:

1. Who is your favorite Philosopher?
Humm,  Not sure that I have one but I do collect quotes that really speak to me from different people.

2. What  is your favorite number?
That's easy 3, 6 and 9, multiples of the Goddesses.

3.What is your Facebook & Twitter URLs?
Sorry , have neither.

4. What's your favorite time of day?
Had to ponder this question for a while but I realized I like those special magic hours of dusk and dawn when it is neither day or night.

5.What is your favorite vacation?
I like vacations that take you out into the fresh air and into Mother Nature. One particular vacation comes to mind, I climbed up three wooden ladders ( a total of 70 feet) at Bandelier National Monument, N.M. to reach the Alcove House, an Indiana Kiva. I am deathly afraid of heights, climbing those ladders was probably one of the hardest things I have ever done and when I reached the Alcove I was exhilarated!!

6.What is your favorite physical activity?
Walking.

7.  What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Tea, either hot or cold and in any and all flavors

8.What is your favorite flower?
I love all kinds of flowers so it's hard to choose just one. Orange colored roses have a special meaning for me as do honeysuckle and lilacs.

 9.What is your  passion?
That's easy , my art!

The next requirement is to pick at least ten blogs that I particularly like.
Here's my list:
thedeepestwell.blogspot.com
artfullymusing.blogspot.com
aradiascauldron.com
avalonyearning.blogspot.com
frostedpetunias.blogspot.com
greenwitchwithsprinkles.blogspot.com
reclaimingthedarkgoddess.blogspot.co
witchofstitches.blogspot.com
thecountrywitchscottage.blogspot.com
witcherygrove.blogspot.com

 There are many more great blogs and I discover more everyday!

No comments: