Readers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals For the New Year

I don't as a rule make New Year's resolutions mainly due to the fact that I don't tend to follow through. Sometimes it's because I never truly worked out a plan or secretly didn't like the resolution and therefore I ended up sabotaging myself in one way or another.
But I've come to understand a few things about myself and isn't that what we as adults should be doing, learning our limitations?.
I've decide to set goals for myself, fully understanding that I'm not fixing a timetable but just trying to keep a steady pace.
One goal is to work through Patricia Monagham's book The Goddess Path.
 I am also redoing  Silver Ravenwolf's Hedge Witch Rituals . I've been studying  many aspects of the Craft and I feel more confident about my abilities, knowledge of herbs, stones and candle work. I will work these rituals but I intend to craft them for me personally.
Are there rituals that you have recrafted ?

No comments: