Readers

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Last Page Spreads in my Practical Magic Party Art Book




I've finally have finished my Art Book party favor for the Frosted Petunia's 2nd Annual Practical Magic Blog Party.
Sandi  at Victorian Gypsy has won the book and I'll be sending it off  in the mail today.
I had a lot of fun making this book and I also learned some ancient alchemy and botanical history.

It proved hard for me to part with this book, I'm thinking that I'll have to create one for myself.

If anyone is interested I do make Altered Art books on commission.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I posted when the book arrived, but I can't find it. I love, love, love this book. Thank you so much, and I am sending a little thank you gift your way, so watch for it next week.
Sandi
VictorianGypsy