Readers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Countdown to Hallowe'en-October 1st, Saturday,


Danni over at The Whimsical Cottage has proposed a countdown to  Hallowe'en. She suggests we do something Autumnal or Halloweeny  every day til the Big Finish on October 31st.
I've posted her button so you may go and see others who are preparing for the celebration.

I personally pulled out my notebooks, yes, I have at this point two Halloween/Fall notebooks that I have filled with Halloween History, Collecting, Decorating, Cooking, Party Ideas and Art/Craft ideas.

I have been rummaging in the basement pulling out my boxes of Halloween items and am having the best time opening them and oohing over my collection. I add new things every year ,so it feels like Christmas!
Let the decorating begin!!

1 comment:

Danni said...

What a great idea; I may have to start doing this myself. It would be nice to pull out my own collection of ideas and research each year along with my collection of Halloween magazines. :)