Readers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Getting in a Halloween Mood

I've been spending some time looking at all the lovely Halloween themed blogs and websites.
 I found myself thinking how much I like them and maybe I should begin a Halloween blog.  But then reason took over , I knew I wouldn't be able to spend time on one and really do it up right.
It dawned on me that I could freshen up this blogs look with some Halloween and Autumn decor which would carry me through to the December Holidays.  I started playing with the template designer feature on blogger.
I was doing fairly well started feeling a little cocky and I got out of my depth and managed to screw it up royally.
Thankfully Blogger thought to add a default feature for people like me.
So here is my new look and I'm hoping to add more Halloween fun as I go.

No comments: