Readers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blocked Comments

I am still having trouble leaving comments. I click in my google account , type the security letters and I get stuck in this merry go round of typing passwords and security codes.
I don't understand why my comment comes up from anonymous when I've typed in my account.
It's so frustrating!!
Anyway, Moncha at Magpie Hollow, Hi and welcome to my blog. I've been wanting to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog and welcome your comments. I did a little revision of one of my posts the other day and I lost your nice comment. Just wanted to let you know.
Also Welcome to Whyte Feather, a fellow mixed media artist.
I read where Tereza over at I Heart the Goddess was having similar comment issues. Is everyone experiencing this and if so why doesn't Blogger fixing it!

3 comments:

White Moon Witchcraft said...

I had the same comment problem for ages. It only happened with I used Explorer, but with Firefox or Google Chrome I can leave comments. You can download Chrome for free if you don't have it... Hope this helps!

Whytefeather said...

I have heard the problem is with IE too, I use Firefox and haven't had any problems leaving comments. Thank you for the kind welcome :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

I second both notions, I had problems until I switched to Chrome. Also, trying emptying out your cookies.