Readers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

60 days to Halloween/Samhain

I've begun my Fall cleaning and Halloween decorating by straightening my family room bookcases so that I may have room for my jack o' lanterns , owls and black cats.

I've also been doing some research for ideas in creating my Practical Magic Party altered art book party favor. I finished rereading the book last week and now I plan on watching the movie tomorrow afternoon.
 October Farm blog has the original BOS used in the movie.  There are wonderful pictures of some of the pages form the book which I have poured over and studied. The ideas are percolating and I'm feeling my Muse tell me it's time to get working.

1 comment:

Celestial Elf said...

Greetings,
I thought that you might like my machinima film of
The Song Of Amergin, A Samhain Story,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZsoPRqWqw
Blessed Be By Stone and Star
Celestial Elf ~