Readers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Gentlewoman's Art Of Letter Writing

Faye at aradiascauldron.blogspot.com recently posted about the lost art of pen pal writing. As a young teenager I was a big pen pal letter writer enthusiast and commented on it. Seems she got a lot of responses like mine and has decided to set up a Pen Pal Snail Mail group.
There's a list of basics about yourself to fill out, if you're interested in participating.
Go check it out and sign up because I'm looking for a kindred spirit to write to.

3 comments:

Kim said...

This looks like so much fun! I signed up for this too :) Faye had such a marvelous idea.

Enjoy your week ahead! xxxxx

Moncha Eilis said...

Same here, I've signed up too ; )
Have a magical day.

Anonymous said...

Are you still looking for penpals? I found your comment on Aradia's Cauldron, and I was wondering if you would be interested in finding penpals. I left some information of my own on the website. Please let me know; my e-mail address is miharris77 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Blessed be,

Molly