Readers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Goddesses and God Soft Sculpture



For several years now I've been creating soft sculpture. The first one was inspired by a South American goddess figurine I saw at the Art Museum in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The second was inspired by an exhibit that featured African fertility masks and sculpture.
I think it's interesting that I was so attracted to them. This being before I ever became aware of the Craft or began following the Pagan path.
My Greenman and Moon Goddess now sit on my altar. I've been contemplating doing a few more soft sculptures honoring Hecate and Athene.
I will make soft sculpture for anyone on commission. If you're interested please e-mail me.

1 comment:

Crystalrainbow said...

oh wow thay are amazing i love them all :) sounds like an etsy shop needed :) x x