Readers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cups and Tulips For a Rainy Day

It's been doing a soft gentle Spring rain all day.  There are small puddles in the neighbors yards and along the walk path.
In my Craft books we are told to work our rites with spring water. But we are cautioned about bottled spring water due to the fact that it may not be just that.  One book advises visiting a stream near you. Unfortunately the nearest stream to me doesn't look all that good.  I pondered a while how to go about solving this problem.
I was looking out my laundry room window watching the raindrops dripping from the tree branches when I knew immediately what to do.
I now have a nice old crock setting on my slate stone patio catching water from the heavens.
One thing I have learned about being a solitary is the art of making it you're own. I believe the magic is stronger when you do.
Don't you?!

1 comment:

mxtodis123 said...

I love those gentle spring rains, so calming, so serene.
Mary